- Last Updated: 15 October 2016
The NKTC will again be presenting a week-long Spirits & Spirits Halloween event, with events occurring all during the week of Oct. 21st through Oct. 29th.
- Oct 21 Ghost Walk, Port Gamble
- Oct 22 Heronswood Garden Tour and Wine Tasting + Tribal Storytelling at The Point Casino
- Oct 23 Haunted Tailgating Parties (for Seahawks Game) at Clearwater and The Point Casinos
- Oct 24 Spooky Specials at Participating NK Restaurants, Wine Bars and Breweries
- Oct 25 Spooky Specials at Participating NK Restaurants, Wine Bars and Breweries
- Oct 26 Poulsbo Pub Crawl
- Oct 27 Walker Ames House Ghose Investigation, Port Gamble
- Oct 28 Ghost Conference in Port Gamble, and Horror Film Festival in Bainbridge Island
- Oct 29 Haunted Treasure Hunt for Kids and Families in downtown Kingston*
- Oct 30 Adult Costume Party & Dance at The Clearwater Casino
* GLOWING LITTLE GHOSTIES WILL HAUNT KINGSTON
Boo-ring your children (ages 5 to 12), dressed in their “haunting” Halloween costumes, to downtown Kingston for a Halloween Glow in the Dark Treasure Hunt on Saturday, October 29th, from 5pm-7pm.
Participating businesses will offer various activities, including pumpkin painting, apple bobbing, crafting or other spooky and fun games. Each child will start with a map with the participating locations---which will be stamped as they visit each shop. Plus, at each stop, kids will be given a glow-in-the-dark necklace, bracelet or other glowing item to collect. Little Kingston ghosties will be glowing, up and down the street! On the way, kids will be able to visit a Haunted Yard, at the house next to Cleo’s Landing---which will be filled with bats, goblins and ghoulish sounds, frights and lights.
There will be a photo booth, complete with Halloween-themed props and cut-outs with which the kids can pose, creating a permanent memory of your child’s fun ghostly trek. Then, to complete the family’s happy, haunted evening, join us for bonfires, haunted stories and hot cocoa at Mike Wallace Park.
- Last Updated: 12 August 2016
Kingston's Monthly Flea Market
SUPPORT THE COMMUNITY! SHOP LOCAL!
1st Saturday of Each Month
May 7, June 4, July 2, Aug. 6,
Sept. 3, Oct. 1, Nov. 5, Dec. 10
KCYC, Kingston Cove Yacht Club
25878 Washingston Blvd. NE Kingston, WA 98346
Open To The Public 9am to 3pm FREE Entry To Shop
Early Bird Entry at 8:30am, Cost $10 Donation to Food Bank
THOUSANDS OF ITEMS UNDER ONE ROOF!
Have items to sell? A safe environment with a friendly atmosphere!
Applications are being accepted.
Vendors being accepted are:
Vintage, Antiques, Handmade, Reclaimed, Craftspeople, and Garage Sale Type
Each Vendor Has Their Own Unique Space & Setup
Montly meetings are held at Downpour Brewery, 11 days before each Market on Tuesdays at 6pm. Meet the other vendors; ask questions; get info; share experience; have a drink & chat!